You’ll need to download an application and complete a few steps in order to connect to your educational video consultant. Here’s a step-by-step guide on what to do to connect.
If this is the first time you are using this device for an educational video consult, you must download Zoom for Cloud Meetings.
Install Zoom for Cloud Meetings
Please install Zoom immediately to prevent any delay on the day of the consult.
- Zoom for Windows and Macs
- Zoom for Apple devices (iOS)
- Zoom for Android devices
- Test your zoom installation by Joining a Test Meeting
Important Things to Note
- Please approve any system requests during Zoom installation, including requests to access your camera and microphone.
- After installing the program or app, Zoom may ask you to create a personal Zoom account. This is unnecessary for your educational video consult. Instead, feel free to close the program or app and return to your home screen.
- Please connect at home where you have stable internet.
Prior to your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email from our clinical support team or your care provider. The email will contain the Zoom hyperlink you will use for your educational video consult. You will need to connect to your appointment on the scheduled day and time as outlined in your appointment reminder.