If you are ready to register for MyRx services, please visit the UF Health Pharmacogenetics Clinical Consultation Service site to securely submit your information. A MyRx team member will give you a call within 2 business days to complete registration with you over the phone.
MyRx offers a simple fee-for-service model for patients who either have prior pharmacogenomic testing or need testing completed.
I already have Pharmacogenetic Test Results
Educational Consultation Only
- Must have existing pharmacogenetic test results from an approved laboratory that you will provide to MyRx.
- Video consultation with a pharmacogenetics-specialized pharmacist. The pharmacist will review your medication history, interpret test results and develop a specific medication plan for your doctor.
Upload Results & Complete Medication History
Upload results you received from previous pharmacogenetic testing and provide a list of current and past medications using our secure patient portal.
Educational Video Consult with Your Pharmacogenetics Specialist
During your educational video consultation, your pharmacogenetics specialist will review your results with you and answer any questions.
Provide Results to your Doctor
Receive interpretation results to share and review with your doctor.
I need Pharmacogenetic Testing Done
Pharmacogenetic Testing & Educational Consultation
*Established UF Health patients may be eligible to have some costs covered by insurance.
Contact us to see if you have results from an approved laboratory.
- Laboratories must be CLIA-certified
- Gene must be supported by high level of evidence
- Specific variants must be tested for
- GeneSight (Assurex Health)
- Color Health, Inc
- Fulgent Genetics
- Mayo Clinic
*Please note this list may not be all comprehensive based on the genes and alleles tested. Additional testing for missing variants may be recommended in some cases.